A powerful way to support EFA’s work is through fundraising for us. You could organise a music night at a bar, run a 10k, have a garage sale or hold a pub quiz (all things people have done in the last few years).
Fundraise with your company
Businesses of all shapes and sizes can make a major contribution to our work by getting staff involved in fundraising and voluntary activities.
You might also consider a strategic corporate partnership with EFA, which may include any or some combination of the following:
- a one-off or recurring donation to EFA;
- a volunteer scheme where company employees will be welcome to participate in EFA’s activities or to run specialised workshops for EFA students;
- the development of specialised resources or training events for EFA beneficiaries, in line with the work of your company;
- a fundraising event, hosted by your organisation and to benefit EFA; or
- any number of other opportunities that would benefit both EFA’s work and your organisation.
To speak to us about fundraising or Strategic Corporate Partnerships, please contact Phoebe, our Development Manager, on email@example.com.