A powerful way to support EFA’s work is through fundraising for us. You could organise a music night at a bar, run a 10k, have a garage sale or hold a pub quiz (all things people have done in the last few years).
Fundraise with your company
Businesses of all shapes and sizes can make a major contribution to our work by getting staff involved in fundraising and voluntary activities.
You might also consider a strategic corporate partnership with EFA, which may include any or some combination of the following:
- a one-off or recurring donation to EFA;
- a volunteer scheme where company employees will be welcome to participate in EFA’s activities or to run specialised workshops for EFA students;
- the development of specialised resources or training events for EFA beneficiaries, in line with the work of your company;
- a fundraising event, hosted by your organisation and to benefit EFA; or
- any number of other opportunities that would benefit both EFA’s work and your organisation.