Come and train with EFA!
👉 Would you like to learn participatory ESOL approaches?
👉 Do you know already about these methods but would like to use them with more confidence?
👉 Would like to broaden your practice to include:
· discussion of real issues that affect ESOL students.
· campaigning and taking action alongside your students on issues that matter to them.
· an emerging language curriculum which focuses on what your students actually need to say
Come and join us for three training workshops this summer (online via Zoom)!
- Participatory ESOL and Participatory ESOL online
11th & 12th May 4-6pm
2. Teaching and planning with a participatory framework and emerging language
15th & 16th June 4-6pm
3. ESOL for Action – campaigning and community organising with ESOL students
6th & 7th July 4-6pm
Workshop Fee: £30 (£15 concessions) or £50 if you are sponsored by your organisation*
To book your place and find out more, please contact: email@example.com or visit www.efalondon.org
*These are introductory prices as we are rolling out our training to individuals for the first time